|Dear Colleagues and Students,|
To cope with the concept of energy conservation, our University is joining the "Earth Hour" campaign which will take place at 8:30 p.m. on 24 March 2018 (Saturday). Partial lightings of the lobbies of the following buildings will be switched off for an hour with minimal lighting:
- Faculty of Science and Technology (E11)
- Faculty of Health Sciences (E12)
- Humanities and Social Sciences Building (E21)
- Faculty of Business Administration (E22)
- Faculty of Law (E32)
- Faculty of Education (E33)
- landscape lightings-partial off
- UM LED signage (Rooftop of N23 & N24)-all off.
You are also encouraged to turn off any lights in dormitory or at home that are not in use. Please support this meaningful event!
Thank you for your participation and support!