|Dear Colleagues and Students,|
A. Temporary Arrangement for Outdoor Road Gates
Please be informed that the improvement works for the 3 outdoor road gates will be carried out by phases starting from 28 May 2018 (Monday) with details listed below:
路閘工程Road Gates Works.pdf
1. 28 May to 7 June (1st phase): the entrance & exit lanes of the road gate located at Perfect Goodness Avenue (near S28) will be completely blocked. Please use the road gate located at Residence Avenue (near S21) for accessing the Staff Quarters and Staff Car Park P7.
2. 8 June to 20 June (2nd phase): the entrance & exit lanes of the road gate located at Residence Avenue (near S21) will be completely blocked. Please use the road gate located at Perfect Goodness Avenue (near S28) for accessing the Postgraduate House S4, University Mall S8, Staff Quarters and Staff Car Park P7. During this period, the campus loop shuttle bus and staff shuttle bus will not stop at the station “Postgraduate House S4”, a temporary stop will be added at Shiu Pong College S9 as substitution until end of the works in this phase (Please refer to the attachment for the location of S9 station).
3. 21 June to 30 June (3rd phase): the entrance & exit lanes of the road gate located at Alumni Avenue (near E11) will be partially blocked. Single entry only for vehicles entering the Alumni Avenue from the Avenida da Saúde (from North to South direction) during the improvement works of this road gate while two-way traffic will be maintained along the Alumni Avenue. The route of campus loop shuttle and staff shuttle services will not be affected.
Please follow the on-site signage and instruction of security guard.
B. Notice on Car Park System Improvement Works
Please note that the vehicle entrance/exit near E3 of the visitor car park P5 (P5B) will be reopened starting from 25 May (Friday). Currently, the car park system improvement works for Visit Car Parks P1, P3, P5, P6 and Staff Car Park P2 have almost been completed. The improvement works include car park gate improvement, vehicle license plate recognition function and parking guidance system. The said functions are partially opened for trial use, please do not hesitate to provide your valuable feedbacks to us.
- The parking guidance system: The signals include: Green——Available, Red——Occupied, Blue——Reserved Parking Space.
- Number of Parking space display board at car park entrance: The parking space display board displays the numbers of available parking spaces for different type of users, which include monthly pass and hourly ticket (i.e. regular ticket).
- License plate recognition function: For vehicle with monthly pass, the system will check the vehicle plate number against the application record, and may result to access deny when the record is not updated. Monthly pass holders are reminded to update the registered vehicle information with the Security and Transport Section (STS) by filling in the application form below whenever change incurs:
Link to the application forms: https://sts.cmdo.umac.mo/request-forms/
For enquiries, please contact colleagues of the Security and Transport Section during office hours at 8822 8651 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Security and Transport Section