With commencement of the new academic year, the Security and Transport Section (STS) would like to take this opportunity to introduce our transportation services to all of you, which include 1) campus loop shuttle service, 2) staff shuttle bus service during morning and evening peak hours, 3) campus parking and 4) Public bus information for reaching campus, please refer to the tables below for the details.
Campus Loop Shuttle Service
For the convenience of UM community members on travelling around this 1 km² campus for living, teaching and other activities, STS provides campus loop shuttle service. The service hours will be adjusted with the change of class period to recess period according to the University Almanac. Please refer to the following table for the bus schedule.
In order to allow passengers getting the real-time information of campus loop shuttle bus, UM launches the Campus Loop Shuttle Bus Real-time Information system with key features listed below:
-Check the real-time bus location
-Check the location of the bus stops
-Check the timetable
Passengers can access the "Campus Loop Shuttle Bus Real-time Information" by clicking the link:＜https://campusloop.cmdo.um.edu.mo/＞, or scan the QR code for obtaining more information.
1) Only UM students, staff, SQ residents and RC residents are eligible for the service;
2) UM campus cards must be presented for identification purpose;
3) The service runs on “first come, first served” basis;
4) Standing is allowed on bus;
5) No smoking, drinking or eating is allowed;
6) Please vacate the priority seat for the pregnant, injured, elderly and disabled person;
7) Please queue for campus loop shuttle bus;
8) Please press the bell to signal the driver before get off the bus;
9) Please bring along your personal belongings when get off the bus.
For enquiries, please contact our STS colleagues at 8822 8651 or 8822 8652 or email to email@example.com.
The last but not the least, please be reminded to wear your mask and show the valid Green Macao Health Code to the drivers for taking buses according to the anti-pandemic measures.
Thank you for your attention.
Security and Transport Section