|Dear Colleagues and Students,|
To align with the principle of energy conservation, our University will join the "Series of Activities for World Environment Day 2021 - Lights-off 1 Hour " campaign, which will take place at 8:30 p.m. on 7 June 2021 (Monday). Partial lightings of the lobbies of the following buildings will be switched off for one hour, only essential lightings will remain:
- Faculty of Science and Technology (E11)
- Faculty of Health Sciences (E12)
- Humanities and Social Sciences Building (E21)
- Faculty of Business Administration (E22)
- Faculty of Law (E32)
- Faculty of Education (E33)
- Cultural Building (E34)
- Landscape lightings - partial off
- UM LED signage (Rooftop of N23 & N24) - all off.
You are also encouraged to turn off unnecessary lights in the dormitory or at home to support this meaningful activity!
Thank you for your participation and support!