|Dear Colleagues and Students,|
In response to the "Macau Energy Saving Week 2020", our University is joining the "1-Hour Lights Off Campaign", which will take place from 8:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on 15 June 2020 (Monday). Partial lightings of the lobbies of the following buildings will be switched off for an hour with essential lighting:
- Faculty of Science and Technology (E11)
- Faculty of Health Sciences (E12)
- Humanities and Social Sciences Building (E21)
- Faculty of Business Administration (E22)
- Faculty of Law (E32)
- Faculty of Education (E33)
- Landscape lightings - partial off
- UM LED signage (Rooftop of N23 & N24) - all off.
You are also encouraged to turn off any lights in dormitory or at home that are not in use. Please support this meaningful and eco-friendly event!
Thank you for your participation and support!