Almost all participating units’ electricity consumption increased in October. The top 10 participating units are
(1) “Faculty of Science and Technology” (E11)
(2) “University Gallery and Wu Yee Sun Library” (E1 & E2)
(3) “BOC Centennial Building , Anthony Lau Building and Central Teaching Building” (E3 - E7)
(4) “UM Sports Complex” (N8)
(5) “Faculty of Business Administration” (E22)
(6) “Faculty of Health Science” (E12)
(7) “Moon Chun Memorial College” (W11)
(8) “Choi Kai Yau College” (W12)
(9) “Research Building N22” (W12)
(1) “Henry Fok Pearl Jubilee College” (W14)
Among the top participants, the saving by “Faculty of Science and Technology” (E11) reached 5.35%.
The Faculty Big Saver in October was “Faculty of Science and Technology” (E11). The electricity consumption saving was 11,868 kWh.
As for the award “Best Implementer of Energy-Saving Measures”, “University Gallery and Wu Yee Sun Library” (E1 & E2), “Choi Kai Yau College” (W12), and “Faculty of Business Administration” (E22) implemented 15, 14 and 9 energy saving measures, respectively, in October. The measures included switching off unused lightings, computer before getting off work, setting air conditioning temperature to 25 degree, keeping doors and windows closed when air conditioners are running, adopting natural ventilation or electric fans instead of air conditioners, etc.
The charts and figures below demonstrate the performance of each participating unit in October.
Campus Management and Development Office – Energy Section
Faculty of Science and Technology
01-Aug to 31-Dec 2019
(The reward can be used in exchange activities among the faculty and staff or for the purchase of souvenirs. Its amount is not bound to the upper limit defined in the first clause of the “University of Macau Guidelines for Working Meals”, however, it shall be spent within the annual budget of 2020.)
Hyperlink for Rules
<< Campus Management and Development Office - Energy Section >>