Most participating units’ electricity consumption increased in November. The top 10 participating units are
(1) “Faculty of Science and Technology” (E11)
(2) “Choi Kai Yau College” (W12)
(3) “BOC Centennial Building , Anthony Lau Building and Central Teaching Building” (E3 - E7)
(4) “University Gallery and Wu Yee Sun Library” (E1 & E2)
(5) “Faculty of Business Administration” (E22)
(6) “Moon Chun Memorial College” (W11)
(7) “Stanley Ho East Asia College” (W13)
(8) “UM Sports Complex” (N8)
(9) “Henry Fok Pearl Jubilee College” (W14)
(10) “Shiu Pong College” (S9)
Among the top participants, the saving by “Faculty of Science and Technology” (E11) reached 7.82%.
The Faculty Big Saver in November is “Faculty of Science and Technology” (E11). The electricity consumption saving is 16,665 kWh.
As for the award “Best Implementer of Energy-Saving Measures”, “University Gallery and Wu Yee Sun Library” (E1 & E2), “Choi Kai Yau College” (W12), and “Faculty of Business Administration” (E22) implemented 15, 14 and 9 energy saving measures, respectively, in November. The measures included switching off unused lightings, computer before getting off work, setting air conditioning temperature to 25 degree, keeping doors and windows closed when air conditioners are running, adopting natural ventilation or electric fans instead of air conditioners, etc.
The charts and figures below demonstrate the performance of each participating unit in November.
Campus Management and Development Office – Energy Section
Faculty of Science and Technology
01-Aug to 31-Dec 2019
(The reward can be used in exchange activities among the faculty and staff or for the purchase of souvenirs. Its amount is not bound to the upper limit defined in the first clause of the “University of Macau Guidelines for Working Meals”, however, it shall be spent within the annual budget of 2020.)
Hyperlink for Rules
<< Campus Management and Development Office - Energy Section >>