|The Energy Section of the Campus Management and Development Office is now recruiting students who reside in the residential colleges to take part in our RC Trainee Program. Our trainees will enjoy a flexible work-schedule while gaining an insight into the area of energy management which involves the application of cross-field knowledge in engineering and management. Training on energy management skills will be provided. While focus is placed on the residential colleges, activities will also take place in various parts on campus.
Please submit your application to us to lock in this precious opportunity. Placement is subject to availability. Act now!
Apply through the link below:
- Energy pre-audit
- Power meter records and analysis
- Site research and data collection on campus
- Feasibility study on EMO (Energy Management Opportunity)
- Patrol and site-check in coordination of on-going projects of the Energy Section
- Promotional activities
- Other tasks as appropriate
Method of work
- Training will be provided at appropriate times.
- Trainees are not required to report to office regularly.
- Trainees will perform their duties as per instructions given. The results will be submitted to the Energy Section for evaluation and allocation of man-hours.
- Students living in any of the residential colleges
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Knowledge of multimedia production and / or graphic design is a definite advantage
- Students who have experience of being our trainees before are most welcome.
Hourly stipend: MOP40/hr
Hours committed per month: Estimated at 15hr / mth
Number of trainees: 35 max. (each RC will be represented by 2 – 4 trainees)
Duration of program: September 2018 – 31 May 2019
Expected commencement: mid September
Application deadline: 9 September 2018
Enquiry / Contact
For enquiries, please feel free to contact Ms. Suey Leong / Ms. Winnie Sam on 8822 8753 / 8822 8552, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com