|The Energy Section of the Campus Management and Development Office is now recruiting students who reside in the RCs or PGHs to take part in our Energy Trainee Program. Our trainees enjoy a flexible work-schedule while gaining an insight into the area of energy management which involves the application of cross-field knowledge in engineering and management. Trainings on energy management skills will be provided. While focus is placed on the RCs or PGHs, activities will also take place in various parts on campus. |
Please submit your application to us to lock in this precious opportunity. Placement is subject to availability. Act now!
Apply through the link below:
- Energy pre-audit
- Power meter records and analysis
- Site research and data collection on campus
- Feasibility study on EMO (Energy Management Opportunity)
- Patrol and site-check in coordination of on-going projects of the Energy Section
- Promotional activities
- Other tasks as appropriate
Method of work:
- Training will be provided at appropriate times.
- Trainees are not required to report to office regularly.
- Trainees will perform their duties as per instructions given. The results will be submitted to the Energy Section for evaluation and allocation of man-hours.
- Students living in the RCs or PGHs
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of multimedia production and / or graphic design is a definite advantage
- Students with trainee experience are most welcome.
Hourly stipend: MOP48/hr
Hours committed per month: Estimated at 15hr / mth
Number of trainees: 24 max. (1-3 per RC; 1-2 per PGH)
Duration of program: Sep 2019 – 31 May 2020
Expected commencement: mid September
Application deadline: 13 September 2019
Enquiry / Contact
For enquiries, please feel free to contact Ms. Winnie Sam / Ms. Suey Leong on 8822 8552 / 8822 8753, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com