|Dear students and colleagues,
In view of the development of the Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia, the UM Sports Facilities will be further reopened.
Phase 1: 17 Aug – 6 Sept 2020: For UM Students and Staff ONLY
|Period ||17 Aug – 6 Sept 2020|
|UM Sports Facilities to reopen: ||ALL (except for Sauna and those that are under renovation)|
For Outdoor Sports Facilities, except for Tennis Court no. 1-3, UM Stadium – Running Track and Archery Range, will only accept Group Booking by UM units / student organizations at this phase.
|Opening Hours of Sports Facilities:||Resume to normal
- UM Sports Complex (N8, Indoor Sports Facilities) : 07:00 – 23:00, 7 days a week
- Outdoor Sports Facilities: 08:00 - 22:00, 7 days a week
- UM Swimming Pool:
- Mon*: 13:00 – 22:00
- Tue to Fri: 07:30 – 13:30, 15:00 – 22:00
- Sat, Sun and PHs: 10:30 – 13:30, 15:00 – 22:00
* Weekly pool cleaning is scheduled for every Monday morning, except for public holidays. If the cleaning day falls on a public holiday, the pool will open from 10:30 – 13:30 and 15:00 – 22:00. The weekly pool cleaning work will be carried on the day following the public holiday(s) in the same week
- Mini Fitness Room (N1) : 08:00-22:00, 7 days a week
(The Temporary “UM Resource Booking System” for N1 Mini Fitness Room Booking will be suspended on 17 Aug 2020)
|Eligible Users:||UM students and staff ONLY - UM campus card must be presented|
(UM alumni, staff’s family members and other UM Sports Facilities User Card Holders are NOT eligible at the phase)
- Individual Booking:
- Group Booking:
- For UM staff who would like to make an advance group booking for sports activities for their respective units, please use the eForm for application.
- For student organizations, please consult your student activity facilitators (SAFs) for bookings
|Max. no. of users ||Reduce to 50% of normal capacity |
In accordance with relevant guidelines against the spread of coronavirus, special arrangements for the sports facilities will be implemented:
Things to note：
Users are advised to observe personal and environmental hygiene. Your kind understanding and cooperation with relevant arrangements for epidemic prevention are much appreciated.
- Users must register by presenting UM campus card before accessing the facility
- Users must:
- present the "Macau Health Code " from the Health Bureau Website (only green code can access facilities)
- wear a mask
- measure body temperature
The Office of Sports Affairs takes health as the primary consideration, and will consider to reopen other sports facilities according to the novel coronavirus pneumonia development, the planned phases are:
- Phase 2: Further open to UM alumni, staff’s family members and other eligible users
(tentative schedule in mid-Sept 2020)
- Phase 3: Further open to the public
(tentative schedule in Oct 2020)
Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation!
Office of Sports Affairs
Contact numbers : 8822 4910