|12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27/04 & 03, 04/05 |
星期四及五 (Thursday and Friday)
18:30 - 20:00
No. of hours:
| 12 小時 (共8節, 每節1.5小時)|
12 hours (totally 8 sessions, 1.5 hours per session)
(only available in Chinese)
|Mr. Marco Yip|
演出經驗豐富，足跡遍佈中國臺灣香港，多年資深音樂教育經驗，具備 RSL 8級證書 及 Trinity 8級證書。
Active Musician with rich performance and education experience, owner of RSL 8 and Trinity 8 Certificates.
Participants have to bring their own Ukulele
Trainer will talk about the types of Ukulele and explain how to choose a suitable Ukulele
5-15 pax (At least 5 participants for opening the class)
All UM staff members and their family member(s) aged 8 or above
Enrolment form and deadline:
- 為公平起見，如報名人數超過特定名額，報名將會以抽籤形式進行 ，但澳大全職員工優先。為了更能善用資源，懇請學員於報名獲確認後依時出席及參與。
- If the number of enrollment exceeds the maximum quota, the enrollment will be drawn at random, but UM full-time staff will have the first priority. For a better use on the resources, kindly go to the class on schedule once the enrolment has been confirmed.
- The confirmation of the class is subject to the no. of participants.
- After the confirmation of enrolment, the fee has to be settled before the payment deadline, which will be mentioned in the confirmation email.
- Withdrawal within the enrollment period is acceptable, please inform Human Resources Section accordingly. For those who withdraw after receiving the confirmation email, he/she has to submit relevant fee in order not to affect the opening of the class.