The Basics of Young Children's Emotional Self-Regulation
13:00 - 14:00
No. of hours:
| 1小時 / hours|
|為人父母的經常會感到幼兒的情緒不好預測甚至很難管理. 兒童是否因為年齡太小而不可能掌握到一些自我調節情緒的策略? 父母在年幼子女掌握自我調節情緒策略的過程中可以扮演甚麼樣的角色呢? 自我調節情緒對幼兒的上學經驗會帶來哪些裨益? 我們會藉此機會對這些議題作出討論。|
Parents often find their young children's emotions unpredictable and even difficult to manage. Are they too young to acquire the emotional self-regulation strategies? What roles do parents play in such acquisition? In what ways does children's emotional self-regulation benefit their schooling experiences? We will take this chance to discuss about these issues.
Prof. Keang-ieng Peggy Vong, Faculty of Education
Associate Professor in Early Childhood Education and Child Development
Maximum 50 pax
All UM staff and their family members
Enrolment form and deadline:
| Please click here|
- 為公平起見，如報名人數超過特定名額，報名將會以抽籤形式進行 ，但澳大全職員工優先。為了更能善用資源，懇請學員於報名獲確認後依時出席及參與。
- If the number of enrollment exceeds the maximum quota, the enrollment will be drawn at random, but UM full-time staff will have the first priority. For a better use on the resources, kindly go to the class on schedule once the enrolment has been confirmed.
- The confirmation of the class is subject to the no. of participants.
- After the confirmation of enrolment, the fee has to be settled before the payment deadline, which will be mentioned in the confirmation email.
- Withdrawal within the enrollment period is acceptable, please inform Human Resources Section accordingly. For those who withdraw after receiving the confirmation email, he/she has to submit relevant fee in order not to affect the opening of the class.