|Wagashi Mooncake Workshop|
|23/09/2018 星期日 (Sunday)|
10:00 - 13:00
No. of hours:
| 3小時 (共一節)|
3 hours (1 session)
Ｗagashi is a Japanese dessert and mooncake is our traditional festive cake. This workshop is specially scheduled on the day before Mid Autumn Festival, so that participants could complete on Wagashi mooncake set in cute cartoon style for family and friends at this festive season.
At the end of this workshop, each participants will be able to bring home 8 Wagashi Mooncake in Cartoon Style (bean paste - 4cm diameter each)
|Ms. Flora Che |
(和菓子月餅導師 Wagashi Mooncake Tutor)
|每人MOP 464 - 510 (視乎報名人數而定)|
MOP 464 - 510/pax (depends on number of applicants)
6-12 pax (At least 6 participants for opening the class)
Cakepuccuino Education Center
54A da Rua da Praia do Manduco (facing Sunsco supermarket)
All UM staff members and their family member(s)
Enrolment form and deadline:
- 為公平起見，如報名人數超過特定名額，報名將會以抽籤形式進行 ，但澳大全職員工優先。為了更能善用資源，懇請學員於報名獲確認後依時出席及參與。
- If the number of enrollment exceeds the maximum quota, the enrollment will be drawn at random, but UM full-time staff will have the first priority. For a better use on the resources, kindly go to the class on schedule once the enrolment has been confirmed.
- The confirmation of the class is subject to the no. of participants.
- After the confirmation of enrolment, the fee has to be settled before the payment deadline, which will be mentioned in the confirmation email.
- Withdrawal within the enrollment period is acceptable, please inform Human Resources Section accordingly. For those who withdraw after receiving the confirmation email, he/she has to submit relevant fee in order not to affect the opening of the class.