[For Staff Only]
Friendly Reminder: 集中採購 Centralized Procurement 2022 - 1st call for IT equipment & photocopier (Deadline: 31 Mar 2022, 5:30 pm)
Ref. No :
Posted by :
Posted Date :
Greetings from the Office of Administration!
The first call for Centralized Procurement of
IT equipment & photocopier (including rental of photocopier)
is open from now to
31 Mar 2022, on/ before 5:30 p.m.
Expected delivery will be in
May and Jun 2022
Requesting units are advised to observe the procedures below:
1. Raise e-PR forms by requesting units:
a. A reference number of “
” should be stated in the subject of the e-PR form;
b. Seek approval for purchase request from the authorized entity.
c. For the items requiring ICTO to provide comments, units should send the justification to ICTO for their comments
on or before 16 Mar 2022 (Wednesday)
d. For the rental service of photocopiers, the start date should be in May 2022 or later.
2. After receiving the e-PR forms from the requesting units, PCT will:
a. Invite suppliers for quotations;
b. Send the received quotations to requesting units for recommendation;
c. Prepare the comparative table (if necessary);
d. Seek approval for award from the authorized entity;
e. Place orders.
Please note that the following items are
included in the Centralized Procurement exercise:
· Items which required sample submission or involves works (such as site visit and cabling);
· Exclusive items offered by sole supplier/agent/manufacturer;
· The estimated budget of items exceeding MOP500,000.
Should you encounter any problems in completing the e-PR forms, or have any enquiries on the Centralized Procurement, please contact:
· Carmen HO (extension: 8573, email:
· Elisa LAI (extension: 4830, email:
· Pinko LIU (extension: 4940, email:
Office of Administration