|UM Flag Raising Ceremony for the Ceremony for 2022 New Year's Day will be held on 1 January 2022 (Saturday) at the Lotus Square of the University of Macau (in front of N6 Administration Building). |
All UM students and staff are cordially invited to attend this solemn ceremony.
The ceremony will be conducted at the following time and venue.
Date: 01 JAN 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 08:00 a.m. (Please arrive 15 mins before the ceremony begins)
Venue: Lotus Square, University of Macau (In front of N6 Administration Building)
*Participants are required to dress tidily.
Please find the below points to note for the Flag Raising Ceremony:
When the ceremony begins:
- Remove hats and sunglasses, umbrellas should be folded up
- Mute or turn off your electronic devices
- Stop any other activities and stand as a mark of respect
- Stand facing the statue. During the Flag Raising Ceremony, turn your head to the left, towards the poles, without turning the body
- Sing along with the National Anthem
Thank you for your attention.
Student Resources Section
Student Affairs Office