|UM Flag Raising Ceremony for the Ceremony for 2022 New Year's Day will be held on 1 January 2022 (Saturday) at the Lotus Square of the University of Macau (in front of N6 Administration Building). |
All UM students and staff are cordially invited to attend this solemn ceremony.
The ceremony will be conducted at the following time and venue.
Date: 01 JAN 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 08:00 a.m. (Please arrive 15 mins before the ceremony begins)
Venue: Lotus Square, University of Macau (In front of N6 Administration Building)
*Participants are required to dress tidily.
*In accord with Health Bureau's requirement for the latest pandemic prevention measures, all participants must wear masks and maintain social distance.
Please find the below points to note for the Flag Raising Ceremony:
When the ceremony begins:
- Remove hats and sunglasses, umbrellas should be folded up
- Mute or turn off your electronic devices
- Stop any other activities and stand as a mark of respect
- Stand facing the statue. During the Flag Raising Ceremony, turn your head to the left, towards the poles, without turning the body
- Sing along with the National Anthem
Thank you for your attention.
Student Resources Section
Student Affairs Office