PGH Accommodation Application for 2018/2
|Dear Postgraduate Students,|
The application of Postgraduate House (PGH) accommodation for the 2nd semester of 2018/2019 is now opened for current postgraduate students*.
* No matter if you are currently staying in our Postgraduate House or not, if you would like to occupy a bed-space in the upcoming semester, you are required to fill in this application.
Please note that the number of bed-spaces in PGH is limited. For better arrangement, kindly fill in the application within the application period: 15 to 28 Nov 2018
由於研究生宿舍床位有限, 請務必於申請日期內進行申請: 2018年11月15日至28日
Details of the PGH student accommodation application are as follows:
PGH Residence Period: 1 Jan to 30 May 2019 (move out by 31 May 2019, 14:00)
Application Period: 15 to 28 Nov 2018
住宿期限: 2019年1月1日至5月30日 (於2019年5月31日下午2:00前退宿)
A. Important Points to Note 重要事項:
- Late applications will NOT be accepted or subject to the Head of Student Resources Section (SRS)'s approval (with penalties). Any decision made by SRS shall be final. (任何過期申請將不獲受理或需經學生資源處處長批准 (需接受處分)，學生資源處將保留最終之決定權。)
- For current PGH students who are staying in the bed space of a single room, a shared room or suite room, and are approved for bed-spaces for the 2nd semester of academic year 2018/2019, they will continue to stay in the same bed-spaces of the residence period for the 2nd semester of academic year 2018/2019.
- For current PGH students who have not applied bed-spaces for the 2nd semester of academic year 2018/2019, the last move-out date for 1st semester of 2018/2019 academic year is 31 Dec 2018, 14:00. Students must reserve the move-out procedure at the Management Company at least 72 hours (3 days) before the move-out time/date, if not, a handling fee of MOP500 will be charged. Receipt will be issued by the Management Company after the appointment made (Please keep it for further reference). For example, if a student would like to move out on 31 Jul (11:00am), s/he shall make the reservation via the Management Company on/before 28 Jul (11:00am). If students do not move out from PGH by the above deadline, their room cards will be de-activated and overstay penalty (MOP440/suite/per night, MOP220/single room/per night and MOP155/student in a shared room/per night) will be imposed until the completion of accommodation application or move-out procedure. Moreover, an eviction order will also be issued to the overstayed students.
- Each applicant can only fill in one (1) application form. If more than one (1) applications are received, only the earliest submission will be taken into account.
- For students who would like to move-in after 1st February 2019 debit note will be issued within one month after the completion of move-in procedure.
- Room changing application (change to single room or to another shared room) for the 2nd semester of 2018/2019 will be opened in Jan 2019. Any room changing request received before/after the room changing period application period will not be entertained.
- According to Article 39 of the Personnel Statue of UM and Article 18 of Chapter 7 of Regulations of the Personnel Affairs of the UM about the attribution of housing subsidy, UM staff is not eligible to receive the housing subsidy when he/she successfully applied for the housing provided by UM or any public entities, including the Student Dormitory (i.e. Postgraduate House).
- For any room with vacant beds, SRS reserves all rights to assign any student to it at any moment.
- Room assignments are arranged by the SRS.
- If demand for bed-spaces is more than supply, the allocation will be done by lucky draw.
B. Application Procedure:
- Log in at https://webdocs.umac.mo/sites/eform/sao/srs/Lists/PGH%20Application/NewForm.aspx, input your student ID no. and password.
- Choose "PGH Application for the 2nd semester of Academic Year 2018/2019"
- Fill in the on-line application form.
- Upon completion, click "YES" to submit.
- Students will receive a confirmation email in their UM student email accounts after the application form is successfully submitted.
- Students should read and fill in the form carefully and completely.
- Please ensure the application information is filled correctly before submission as changes are not allowed once the submission is made.
- Any missing fields, the alert will pop-up at the top-left corner.
- This form serves as an application only, the final arrangement is subjected to the room availability.
|15 - 28 Nov 2018|
Application for PGH Accommodation for 2nd Semester of Academic Year 2018/2019
|14 Dec 2018|
Announcement of Application Result via Student Bulletin
|25 Jan - 13 Feb 2019|
Payment of the PGH Residence Fee for 2nd Semester of Academic Year 2018/2019
D. PGH Residence Fee:
Residence Fee per Student for 2nd Semester of Academic Year 2018/2019
from 1 Jan to 30 May 2019 (move out by 31 May 2019, 14:00)
|Shared / Disabled Room|
- Students who have successfully applied for PGH accommodation in the 2nd semester of academic year 2018/2019 will be required to pay their residence fee within the payment period.
- If no residence fee payment is received by the payment deadline, no bed will be reserved.
- For details of the PGH residence fee and other fees, please refer to this link
Thank you for your kind attention.
PGH Student Housing
Student Affairs Office - Student Resources Section
PGH S3, G/F, Room G002