At the start of the new academic year, the Security and Transport Section (STS) would like to take this opportunity to introduce our transportation services to all of you, which include 1) campus loop shuttle service, 2) campus parking and 3) information and tips for taking public buses to campus, please refer to the tables below for the details.
For enquiries, please contact our STS colleagues at 8822 8651 or 8822 8652 or email to email@example.com.
Thank you for your attention.
Security and Transport Section
There are 4 basement car parks on campus opening to public including students, contractors and visitors, namely the Visitor Car Parks P1, P3, P5 & P6. Visitor Car Parks operate 24 hours daily.
According to the "University of Macau Parking Management Rules", visitors are charged for full parking fee while staff and students can enjoy 50% discount on hourly rate or apply monthly pass (MOP$200 for light vehicle and MOP100 for motorcycle) for campus parking. For tariff details, please refer to the "University of Macau Parking Management Rules" on STS website (https://sts.cmdo.umac.mo/rules-regulations/).
To enjoy the student privilege in parking,
1. students may take regular hourly tickets when entering the visitor car parks and present the valid student cards to the Shroff for waiving 50% of the parking fee;
2. Students who have applied monthly passes can access the visitor car parks by placing the pass over the card reader; monthly pass is not applicable for parking in Visitor Car Park P1 according to the above Rules.
*Monthly passes are not applicable in P1.
|Visitor Car Park P1*||Basement of UM Sports Complex (N8)|
|Visitor Car Park P3||Basement of UM Guest House (N1) and University Hall (N2)|
|Visitor Car Park P5||Basement of UM Wu Yee Sun Library (E2) and Central Teaching Buildings (E3 - E7)|
|Visitor Car Park P6||Basement of Postgraduate Houses (S1 - S2) and University Mall (S8)|
Moreover, a temporary Motorcycle Parking Area is set in Rua dos Saberes where is near E5. Please refer to the attachment for more details.Map of UM Car Parks.jpg
The application form for monthly pass can be obtained from STS office (Room 3019, N6 Administration Building) or E7 Security Centre, or it can be downloaded from STS website via intranet: https://sts.cmdo.umac.mo/request-forms/.
Renewal of Student Monthly Pass
For the current student parking monthly pass holders, apart from renewing the monthly pass at STS office (Room 3019, N6 Administration Building) or E7 Security Centre, student can also renew the monthly pass on Campus Kiosk with MACAUpass or BOC Quick Pass.
This self-service is only applicable to:
- Students with valid UM student cards;
- Electronic payment only i.e. MACAUpass or BOC Quick Pass;
- A maximum of 6-month pass renewal is accepted.
UM Campus Kiosk can process renewal for monthly pass expired up to 4 months. For those who fail to do it via Kiosk, please approach the STS office (Room 3019, N6 Administration Building) during office hours.
For the detailed location of UM Campus Kiosk, please visit the below link: https://icto.umac.mo/academic-computing-facilities/kiosk/
You may refer to the below link for the demonstration about parking pass renewal on Campus Kiosk: http://faq.icto.umac.mo/how-to-pay-parking-fee-for-student-monthly-pass-on-campus-kiosk/
Monthly Pass for the Regular Parking Area
According to the revised《The University of Macau Parking Management Rules》, the Regular Parking Area has neem established within the Resident Car Park P7. UM staff, students and authorized users may each apply for a Monthly Pass for the Regular Parking Area, on top of the existing ones, to be used for the parking of the registered vehicle at an assigned parking space within the Regular Parking Area. The parking fee of the Monthly Pass for the Regular Parking Area is MOP700 per month with fixed rental term of six months, which shall be paid in lump sum and in advance.
Now you are all welcome to apply by approaching the Security and Transport Section at Room N6-3019 or sending the application form with the requested information via email to<firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Application form and guidelines for the “Monthly Pass for the Regular Parking Area”: https://sts.cmdo.umac.mo/request-forms/ (access through intranet)
Notes for the Car Park System
- The parking guidance system: The signals include: Green——Available, Red——Occupied, Blue——Reserved Parking Space. Please be aware of the signal when parking.
- Number of Parking space display board at car park entrance: The parking space display board displays the numbers of available parking spaces for different type of users, which include monthly pass and hourly ticket (i.e. regular ticket).
- License plate recognition function: For vehicle with monthly pass, the system will check the vehicle plate number against the application record, and may result to access deny when the record is not updated. Monthly pass holders are reminded to update the registered vehicle information with the Security and Transport Section (STS) by filling in the application form below whenever change incurs: https://sts.cmdo.umac.mo/request-forms/