As the novel coronavirus pneumonia epidemic has not yet passed, all staff members shall enforce the anti-epidemic measures, including the following in particular:
- Fill out the “Health Declaration” issued by the Health Bureau everyday;
- Wear a mask at work, except in special circumstances;
- Avoid crowded gathering activities;
- Suspend non-urgent outbound or inbound visits;
- Always pay attention to personal hygiene.
Please refer to the attached announcement from the Public Administration and Civil Service Bureau (SAFP) for details (Attachment 1).
In addition, SAFP has updated the “Guidelines on the anti-epidemic measures for government departments” (Attachment 2 - updated version 1 Mar 2020). Please pay attention to the revisions made on sub-item 1.1) and 1.2) of Item 1, and sub-item C of Item 2 of Part 2.
Thank you for your attention!
Human Resources Section