|Dear UM members,
In view of the development of the Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia, the UM Sports Facilities will be further reopened.
Phase 1: 17 Aug – 6 Sept 2020 (Please click for information)
Phase 2: 7 – 30 Sept 2020: Further Open to UM alumni and other eligible users
|Phase :|| 2 |
|Period :|| 7 - 30 Sept 2020 |
|UM Sports Facilities to reopen : ||ALL (except for Sauna and those that are under renovation)|
All Outdoor Sports Facilities will resume to normal operation.
|Opening Hours of Sports Facilities:||Resume to normal
- UM Sports Complex (N8, Indoor Sports Facilities) : 07:00 – 23:00, 7 days a week
- Outdoor Sports Facilities: 08:00 - 22:00, 7 days a week
- UM Swimming Pool:
- Mon*: 13:00 – 22:00
- Tue to Fri: 07:30 – 13:30, 15:00 – 22:00
- Sat, Sun and PHs: 10:30 – 13:30, 15:00 – 22:00
* Weekly pool cleaning is scheduled for every Monday morning, except for public holidays. If the cleaning day falls on a public holiday, the pool will open from 10:30 – 13:30 and 15:00 – 22:00. The weekly pool cleaning work will be carried on the day following the public holiday(s) in the same week
- Mini Fitness Room (N1) : 08:00-22:00, 7 days a week
- UM members who hold valid UM Campus Card:
- UM students
- UM staff
- UM Professor Emeritus
- UM retired staff
- UM members who hold valid UM Sports Facilities User Card, such as alumni and immediate family members of regular/non-regular full-time staff
(IMPORTANT: no guest is allowed at this phase – meaning only personnel with valid UM Campus Card or UM Sports Facilities User Card is eligible to use the sports facilities)
|Extension of Expiration Date of UM Sports Facilities User Card and Swimming Pass :||The expiration date of all UM Sports Facilities User Cards and Swimming Passes which are valid before 24 Jan 2020 (the closure date of UM Sports Facilities due to COVID-19) will be extended for 230 days (i.e. days between approx. 24 Jan – 6 Sept 2020)
For details, please click on the "Card / Pass Expiry Date Extension" Tab above.
- Individual Booking:
- Please book via the “UM Sports Facilities Online Booking Service”
(for UM alumni who hold valid UM Sports Facilities User Card, the booking system will be opened for booking starting from 12:00 p.m. of 7 Sept 2020)
(other holders of valid UM Sports Facilities User Card must book via walk-in booking stated below)
- Walk-in booking at the main entrance service counter of UM Sports Complex (N8)
- Group Booking:
- For UM staff who would like to make an advance group booking for sports activities for their respective units, please use the eForm for application.
- For student organizations, please consult your student activity facilitators (SAFs) for bookings
|Max. no. of users :||Reduce to 50% of normal capacity for each sports facility|
In accordance with relevant guidelines against the spread of coronavirus, special arrangements for the sports facilities will be implemented:
Things to note：
Users are advised to observe personal and environmental hygiene. Your kind understanding and cooperation with relevant arrangements for epidemic prevention are much appreciated.
- Users must register by presenting valid UM campus card or UM Sports Facilities User Card before accessing the facility
- Users must:
- present the "Macau Health Code " from the Health Bureau Website (only green code can access facilities)
- wear a mask
- measure body temperature
The Office of Sports Affairs takes health as the primary consideration, and will consider to reopen other sports facilities according to the novel coronavirus pneumonia development. The upcoming phase is:
- Phase 3: Further open to the public
(tentative schedule in Oct 2020)
Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation!
Office of Sports Affairs
Contact numbers : 8822 4910