Viewing the development of the "novel coronavirus pneumonia" epidemic, and in order to strengthen the prevention work, from the first working day and onwards, each unit shall supervise all its regular & non-regular staff members and other personnel to fill out the following Health Declaration Forms (attachments) immediately when they arrive at the workplace:
- “Health Declaration Form”, which shall be filled out immediately on the 1st working day after resuming duty and arriving at workplace, in order to declare the health status for the past 14 days;
- “Daily Health Declaration Form”, which shall be filled out immediately when arriving at workplace from the 2nd working day and onwards, in order to declare the health status for the past 24 hours.
The daily health declaration forms shall be temporarily kept by each unit and later will be handled by the Office of Administration. If the following cases are found, please report to HRS together with the filled out declaration form (saved as PDF document) before 12:00 noon every day through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Having left Macao in the past 14 days;
- Having contact with people infected with novel coronavirus pneumonia;
- Having the symptoms of fever, acute coughing, muscle ache, or diarrhea.
Furthermore, staff members who are required to self-quarantine and work from home, their work record (such as date, duration and work content) shall be kept properly.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Human Resources Section of Office of Administration
for UM Task Force for Pneumonia Prevention and Control